Keeping you safe
Covid Safe Photobooth
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Now Entertain Me Photobooths are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe while attending your event, all whilst still having fun in our booths. As Government requirements and restrictions are ever evolving we will update our COVID Safe Plan as required.
Booth Operation with COVID precautions:
Social distancing will be practised by your booth attendant and only the booth attendant will need to touch the booth screen.
Prop use is restricted during this time* 🙁
Entry and exit points will be setup creating a flow for guests to travel through the photo booth experience
A hygiene station (antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser) will be setup for use before touching pens for the guest book (if included in your package).
Floor marking are placed at intervals for queueing at the photo booth entry point
Guests limited to small groups in the photo booth, discouraging crowding
Only our attendant is to touch the screen
Prop use is limited to some smaller events (please get in touch if wish to book with props).
Our staff will clean props with antibacterial spray and wipes before and after each event at the warehouse
All guests must sanitise their hands before handling props
Props will be cleaned by our staff throughout the event
A hygiene station will be setup at the entry point to the booth area (antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser) and must be used before handling props and touching pens
- Stay on top of current pandemic situation and implement changes to our practices if necessary
- Provide information on safe health, hygiene and cleaning practices to our staff attending your event
- Provide effective cleaning products, including hand sanitiser, antibacterial wipes, and antibacterial spray for our staff to safely practice their cleaning responsibilities
- Monitor our health, and only attend if we are feeling well and show no signs of sickness
- Clean all frequently touched areas during your event, and before and after
- Practice social distancing from guests, and limit contact with others (no shaking hands or touching objects unnecessarily)
- Practice personal hygiene and hand wash/sanitise regularly throughout the event
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us on:
Thinking of booking? contact us today
Find out if we have your date available, no obligation to book